Monday, May 9, 2016

My new sewing room

Yes I'm finally getting my own sewing room!
I'm beyond tickled!

Our DD has now left the nest and moved
to her new apartment along with her 2 kitties.
This opened up the 2nd bedroom
for me to confiscate, LOL!! I wasted no time!

We're pulling the carpet and will lay allure flooring
but in the meantime I've moved stuff in 
just so I have a place to hang out and dream!


Here you can see my Mother's Day flowers.


I will eventually pull the table in the closet
and my Dial N Sew in cabinet will go there.


This is the cabinet that will go in the closet
and the TV will be mounted on the wall
or on a shelf above the treadle.


My 66 in cabinet will replace the ironing board.
She's currently sitting in the living room.
Pictured below...



And my 201K in cabinet
(currently in TX with my son) 
will go where my sewing box is sitting.

Hopefully it won't be too long before
I can show you the updated pics.

Stay tuned.... 

Cheers! ~M

No comments:

Post a Comment